Whey Protein Isolate Powder Frosted Cinnamon & Maple Swirl flavor
Net. Wt. 800g/1.76Lb
Emc2 is a whey isolate powder for increasing muscle mass at the speed of light.
The formula was developed especially for fast protein absorption, so that your body will gain back the lost protein, right after you work out.
the common protein powders on the market are whey concentrate and consist of up to 80% protein. The remaining 20% contains carbohydrates and fats.
Emc2 is a whey isolate. Meaning it consists of more than 90% protein, without unnecessary extras. So every recommended 30g dosage contains almost 25g of protein. That’s almost pure protein, so you know what that means? That’s right, faster and quicker absorption. This high presence of protein makes it easy to absorb in your digestive system, so protein gets to your muscle faster, promoting faster muscle recovery
Out of stock